Event Recap: Downtown Flea

To be honest, I didn't know what to expect from Downtown Flea. The event was covered by press from all over, yet I still went unknowing how well LA would be receptive towards another flea market. The great thing about not having any expectations is that almost always I have an even greater time.  

What's difficult for most people to believe about LA is how connected the city is because of how sparse it seems. Vendors included shops & makers from all over LA which created this middle ground for people to get a taste of the city in its entirety. I also loved how the different lots created a breezeway for people to easily jump from one lot to the other. People looked extremely happy & excited to be here. A contagious factor for Blossom throughout the event :) 

Raw Finery
Sweet Threads
My Grandma's Closet 
Wayuu Tribe
The Library Truck

Roam Dry Goods 

It was tremendously gratifying to meet people who have heard of Blossom before & wanted to come see us in person. Every vendor, shop owner, customer I met solidified that Blossom is truly being sewn into communities. It was another memorable event & we can't wait to get out there again. Thanks, Downtown Flea. See you next month.

Keep Blooming,
J. 

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to give a quick shout out and say that I genuinely enjoy reading your articles.
    ydcschool.org |

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, this is an amazing thing that I found here. You tried best to achieve your thoughts. 
    studentsfirstmi.com |

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!