I've been working towards bringing over a few of my favorite stationery brands from Korea into Blossom and hopefully in the near future you will be seeing some in the shop! While patiently waiting, I have been searching on Etsy for more beautiful stationery shops & came across a few I have been swooning over.
For instance, ARMINHO. This duo from Portugal has impeccable taste & their attention to detail instantly got me hooked.
Another shop I absolutely love is Little Canoe. Little Canoe captures a whimsical feel through her illustrations of plants, places, people. A very original shop with amazing, original art.
I wish the States had a greater affinity for stationery goods as much as Asia does. Bring back snail mail! However, I do see more people appreciating a good notebook nowadays. Do you have any stationery shops or brands you often visit/adore?
Keep Blooming,
J.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!