When I reflect back on this Sunday at the market, three things come into mind: Beautiful People, Wanderlust, & refreshing coconuts.
Beautiful people. Pretty explanatory.
Wanderlust. Met an incredibly charming man & his family. Russ Banham is the author of a book about Airstreams called, Wanderlust Airstream at 75. He made a grand entrance with his beautiful family giving me the kindest compliments. I asked him how he knew so much about Airstreams and thats when he mentioned his book! It was a pretty amazing experience to meet an Airstream connoisseur and also receiving tremendous praise for what I've done with Blossom from one. Blessed.
& coconuts. What other flea market do you know of that sells whole coconuts topped with a tropical umbrella? The best remedy for the meltdown we had with the sun all day!







Blossom will be back at the Melrose Trading Post on August 11th if you happened to miss us last week! Thanks for the warm welcome & hospitality Melrose Trading Post!
Keep Blooming,
J.





This is the first time I visited this blog. Really this is awesome work with the blog.
ReplyDeleteresourcesworkforce.com |