If there was any flea market I wanted to participate in, it was definitely the Long Beach Antique Market. Not only is it less than 10 miles away from my house, I would love for Blossom to be sewn into the LB community. Long Beach has been my home for the past 8 months & I honestly cant imagine living anywhere else. It's a place anyone can quickly call home for its diversity, creativity, & eagerness to bloom.
I know I say this after every event, but this one was different. The love I received from intrigued people, young & old, near & far was more than I could ever imagine. Folk's eagerness to listen to Blossom's story & willingness to share their own is what inspires Blossom to continue to grow. I wish I had taken more photos, but these will suffice.. until next time. Thank you to everyone who came to say hello, express excitement, & genuine hospitality for Blossom's first time at the Flea Market.


Make sure to follow us on instagram for more photos from the event! @blossomvintage
Keep Blooming,
J.












I've seen your awareness about this theme whenever you post it and it really gives an informational message to us readers. I am hoping that you'll continue writing this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing this information.
ReplyDeletewww.soupehe.com |