Airstream Sighting: Austin, TX

  The team and I had only two days to indulge in Austin so we made every second count. To be honest, Austin was the only stop I had the most expectations for. I've heard so many good things about Austin, especially about its vintage, I figured I come out with boxes of clothes to ship back home (I'll do a separate post on the vintage). Sadly, that was not the case for me, but in terms of airstream sightings.. it was an overload of airstream goodness & inspiration!

      

In SoCo (South of Congress st.), there are tons of mobile food trucks that have made empty (designated) lots their home. All including a charming outdoor dining area set up for customers to enjoy. What I noticed that is special about Austin is its care & attention for the community. We happened to be there for a special event that takes place every first thursday on the streets of SoCo where artisan markets are crowding the streets, including airstream mobile shops! It was a very pleasant stroll around Austin.

Keep Blooming, 
J.

1 comment:

  1. You could post on the friendless of the blog owner. You may illustrate it's mesmerizing. Your blog feedback may add to your contacts.
    http://www.buzzineintl.com |

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!