Etsy Shop is Here!

The long awaited moment is finally here! It has been officially a week since Blossom's Etsy Shop opened and since then have made 5 sales! Whoohoo!

I've been contemplating on opening my shop on a different shopping domain, but decided with Etsy because of the already established community of wonderful shoppers. Building a communicative relationship between a shop owner & shoppee is a breeze and has always been the best part of Etsy.

I will be putting up new product every Tuesday so make sure to visit every week for vintage beauties!





Keep Blooming,
J. 

2 comments:

  1. Must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing. If only I had your writing ability I look forward to more updates and will be returning.
    www.aspextech.co.uk |

    ReplyDelete
  2. The short story is very “realistic”, bearing in mind Reddock camp in Gothic 3
    www.cheapsnapbackhatstrade.com |

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!