My roommate recently came back from SXSW and told me about his experience with On-Airstreaming, a video & music promo company.Yeah, you guessed it. They invite bands to come play in their Airstream. I love their ability to capture an intimate & stripped down experience with an incredible array of bands.
If you've heard of Black Cab Sessions, bands are invited to play in a taxi cab while roaming different cities or Big Ugly Yellow Couch, bands are invited to play on a ugly yellow couch in Brooklyn, On-Airstreaming has the same concept, but much cooler because well, its in an Airstream.
Take a look at one of my favorite sessions with Daughter, all happening in their beautiful Airstream.
Daughter - "Youth" from On-Airstreaming.com on Vimeo.
Keep Blooming,
J.





I really think that one of the best articles is this one. It has everything. I needed this information to prove wrong my teacher. I knew this was happening. But my teacher did not agree with me. Now, he'll know I was right! Thank you!
ReplyDeletewww.8a08.org |