Shop Progress: Strip Down

This past weekend a few friends and I trekked up to visit Blossom to strip the last remnants of her past (literally). It was a whole day affair consisting of pizza, homemade chai tea, & scraping as much of the horrible black paint off.

It felt refreshing to see all the paint slowly peel off, inch by inch. I couldn't have done it without the help of my wonderful friends. A guy who lives in the house that Blossom is parked commented, "Your friends are really doing this from their heart".  I couldn't agree more and I am so grateful to know my friends care about Blossom as much as I do.

Another huge update is that the flooring is in!  When I stepped inside it was wild how my mind already could envision the shop up and running. I stood there smiling & thinking to myself, you're almost there, Jamie!

I have a few more weeks until the big launch event for Blossom and there are still a lot more things to accomplish.  I couldn't wait to share how incredible it looks already. I'll be going back up for one last final strip down so sit tight for more updates!

Keep Blooming,
J.

3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic!! Keep it up! i can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to i would like to show some gratitude to this kind of. the item allowed me to quite a lot which has a venture i recently done. to start with i tried just using simplexml to read some sort of 400mb xml record as well as well, php had not been having your. today it could create 20k data files but it removes all of them whether it is performed in addition to anything is actually functioning fantastic. many thanks!
    jabuconsulting |

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!