This past week I've been working on a bit of revamping around the shop. With the help of some amazing friends, we tore out 70% of the shop and started fresh. Fresh paint, fresh layout, fresh ideas. Its been an exciting time rearranging things & gaining & executing new inspirations.
If you don't know, Blossom started out real rough & I even launched the shop with holes still unpatched & crevices unfinished. I didn't realize how quickly I would run out of $$.. but what I did realize was that it didn't need to be perfect for my dreams to get going. I finished as much as I could & I knew I would find more opportunities down the road to finish where I left off. So here I am, finishing the year off with huge improvements & changes! I won't be posting anymore finished photos until next week so you'll have to come to the next events to check it out in person!








Keep Blooming,
J.





Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
ReplyDeletewww.mrautos.co.uk |
Thanks for any other informative site. The place else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect manner? I have a mission that I am simply now running on, and I've been at the look out for such info.
ReplyDeletewww.gynaikasimera.com |