Something about hanging dried flowers & solo shots of adventuresome women make me real happy. I guess it epitomizes the journey I've been on so far. Personally, hanging dried blooms are just as beautiful as when they are fresh cut. Its been a beautiful journey to see Blossom grow into something greater than I could imagine. Its only been a year, but just like a flower, the beauty of it all is transforming in the most natural way.
As for the solo ladies, I admire people who go against the grain & are independently driven by their own dreams. I love that these photos convey so many compelling emotions all through a single shot. I feel a whirlwind of emotions as I am continuing on this path God's guided me on, similar to the feelings I get when I look at these photos. At times, I feel alone other times at peace, but as long as I remind myself to keep going at it through faith and perseverance, I know He's got my back. These women & dried blooms just get me.

source: Pinterest
J.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!