If I had waited until I was more financially stable, I would still be waiting.
If I had waited until all my fears dissipated, I would still be waiting.
If I had waited until I found the perfect Airstream, I would still be waiting.
If I had waited until I was ready, I would still be waiting!
After renovating the Airstream, I had to make a list of all the things that still need fixing. The other day I looked at this intrepid list of repairs and felt myself taking a step backwards. It's funny because when I have a moment to think about how far I have come I am overjoyed, but the moment I think of how far I still have to go, anxiety creeps in.
What humbles me about Blossom is the exact question that people commonly ask, "What made you take the leap?". The leap.. If there is one thought that make the anxieties seem minuscule & the progress fulfilling its faith. Faith in myself, faith in God's plan.
This summer I plan on traveling to as many communities & events as possible. But with all my income from Blossom being reinvested into the biz & my other job paying for living expenses, I am left with little money & begging for more hours in a day.
There will always be excuses, worries. And the longer I wait, the faster they multiply. I won't sit here and tell you that it was easy to get to where I am. And I definitely won't tell you that everything that once stopped me still doesn't creep in every now & then. But it's during those vulnerable moments that I am able to be reminded why I took the leap & know that it was all worth it, no matter what happens.
Keep Blooming,
J.






you're an inspiration to many, j! keep pushing, keep being the light that you are. love you.
ReplyDeleteThis is very interesting news website running 24 hours a day to keep their viewer updated all the time.
ReplyDeletedehollisterco.com |