Recap: Brewery Artwalk

The Brewery Artwalk was a spectacle of an event. Some good friends of mine from The Donuts, asked me to contribute to the community vendor space they had at Suey Creative's Loft Studio at The Brewery in LA. 

The Brewery has been around for 30 years opening as a PBR Brewery. Later, it transformed into one of the largest artist communes in the world, housing 100+ artists in redesigned loft + studio spaces. This event takes place only twice a year. What I loved about this event was that it felt more like an open house than an art walk. Not only are artists sharing their work, each studio you visit is paired with a warm level of hospitality & intimacy since its their place of living as well. 
Thank you to The Donuts & Suey Creative for the love & support! I had such a great time & I can't wait for the next one. 

[Photos taken by The Donuts. More photos here]




Keep Blooming,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!