Humble Beginnings

My best friend and I have been powering through a long distance relationship for the last 2 years. This past April, for the launch of Blossom, she decided to surprise me by flying across the globe & ringing my doorbell which led me to cry like a baby asking her repeatedly, What are you doing here?! 

Not only did she grace me with her lovely (& much needed) presence, she decided to shower me with more love by making this video of my launch for me. Yeah, she's pretty amazing & I love her very much.


Blossom Launch from Mark & Elysabeth Ratto on Vimeo.

My best friend always says, Don't despise the humble beginnings & this video will always remind me of that. Thank you, love.  I am truly blessed with thoughtful & talented friends.

Keep Blooming,
J.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea, NO IDEA, why I teared up reading this. I haven't even watched the video yet! I just have such a heart for long-distance friendships.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!