Wishlist: Shop Interior Fixings

The airstream is finally in the hands of my handyman and I'm so eager to see the transformation already! Now that I've passed the renovations onto him, I can focus more on finding the special fixtures/details I need for Blossom's finishing touches.

source: foundedrentals / blueeyedyonder / pinterest
I'm a huge admirer of mid century deco with brass & wood details. Because of the bold, textual vintage clothing I gravitate towards, I want to keep the shop details slightly muted yet polished. The stool you see above is the key inspiration to the entire interior look. If only I can find that exact stool somewhere..

These next few flea market visits will be vigorous  so if you see me out there, watch out! I'm on a serious mission and I may run you over!

Keep Blooming,
J.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right?? I hope I can find one that looks identical to that one, or even cuter!

      Delete
  2. The short story is very “realistic”, bearing in mind Reddock camp in Gothic 3
    www.7tz8.org |

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!