Last week, I finalized all the work my handyman will be doing on Blossom. It was another milestone for Blossom. The only problem was, how was I going to drive this horrid trailer up to him?
Thankfully, an old friend came to the rescue with his kindness & huge truck! I haven't seen this guy in over 3 years so you can imagine how appreciative I was. THANK YOU :)
I warned him of the condition Blossom was in (no brake lights, no license plate or registration, what it looks like, etc..), but he was still up for the challenge! It took him about an hour just to get the trailer attached to his truck... I didn't realize the jack to lift the trailer up was missing...
After two hours of driving and a spare tire on the roof that went flying on the freeway*, she survived!!
*No one was hurt by the flying tire, phew.
Mission accomplished!! I ran into a few minor bumps on the road and was quickly reminded that this wasn't going to be easy. I continuously prove to myself how much I truly want this and with every new accomplishment its only a result of my commitment and drive for Blossom to survive.
Keep Blooming,
J.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!