A fav band of mine, Little Dragon, came to play in LA last week and I had the pleasure of seeing them up close & live. I knew going in that it was going to be a massive dance party and thats exactly what it was. Recently, when I was in NY I actually had plans on seeing her at Le Baron for an intimate show, but the line was so long I didnt make the cut. However, I did bump into Yukimi right as I turned the corner and told her how excited I was to see her perform. That was enough for me ;)
I admire the band for their eerie, pop/r&b tunes but Yukimi's style is on another level. She is always rocking the loudest prints and pairing them with the right color schemes. Her being part Japanese, I can see where she gets her inspiration from. Her soulful, mesmerizing voice plus her steez makes it easy to have a major girl crush on this lady.
Keep Blooming,
J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








This is the first time I visited this blog. Really this is awesome work with the blog.
ReplyDeleterenoracepromotion.com |