Event Recap: Makers Mart | LB

If you were not here for this event, I have to say you missed a real good one. Peacock Social are good friends of mine and they put together the very first Makers Mart in Long Beach! They hosted the event in front of some of Long Beach's loved shops [Anniese, 1897LB, Make Collectives & LaFemme Vintage] and invited talented local makers to join in on the block party.

I have done a few other events with East Village and it always feels like a family block party when I'm there. The hospitality, energy, and people all exude a positive, genuine vibe that I can never get enough of. Enjoy the photos and look out for the next Makers Mart, which will be happening very soon!


Makers/vendors included in photos: MetalSpun Jewelry, See Kim, Rawfinery, Naked Cowgirl Vintage, Bless The Theory, & Som Crafty Sisters 


Keep Blooming,
J.

2 comments:

  1. I gathered useful information on this point as I am working on a business project. Thank you posting relative information and its now becoming easier to complete this assignment.
    www.axiom-uk.co.uk |

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the way you write feels like having so much passion and you have put it in a way that everyone can understand. Must appreciate the great posts you have written here
    www.dvdmixi.com |

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!