I am deeply pleased to announce that Blossom will be collaborating with the ladies of Kate & Meg!
I met these sweet ladies at Blossom's very first pop-up event! I was immediately drawn to everything about Kate & Meg. From their minimal, raw display to the unique gems they have hunted & gathered. I don't know why it took us this long to start collaborating, but when they gave me a visit at a recent event, it all instantly clicked. Will you ladies provide all the vintage jewelry in Blossom? It was an immediate decision to move forward and without any hesitation, they handed me a pandoras box full of gorgeous gems to sell in the shop.



We'll be at the next Long Beach Antique Market on 10/20 so make sure to stop by and swoon over the new vintage gems in the shop! Thanks Kate & Meg! This is definitely the start of something beautiful.
Keep Blooming,
J.





Thank you for another important article. Where else can you get this information in a comprehensive way of writing? It took me a week, and I am looking for information.
ReplyDeletesocialibrium |