1 girl and her buddy. 6 hours of cleaning to The Smiths on Pandora. 20+ bags of trash & a handful of found treasures.
As you can see from the photos, it was in fact, a hoarder's mess. I know all of you are wondering what we found, so heres a list of the "contemplative" pile:
- A binder of a past lawsuit against the previous owner
- Old Harley Davidson hog photos
- A book titled, "Living with Parents Who Are Taking Drugs" with a child's bookmark in it :(
- Old wooden fixtures
- A dead body (just kidding)
I wasn't too impressed with the pile of "treasures" we found, but I am putting a few things aside to somehow incorporate into the interior design of Blossom. I'm extremely proud of myself and GRATEFUL for my friend, Michael, for getting our hands dirty and accomplishing the first, huge step in transforming Blossom. Slowly, but surely!!!
Keep Blooming,
J.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!