My First Pop-Up Event!

A good friend of mine, Iris, recently opened a charming sandwich & sodapop shop named Float! My relationship with Iris has been serendipitous ever since the beginning. I met her through a mutual friend and from then on we would bump into each other at various events, including Coachella last year! What are the chances, right? Well, with all these coincidental bump-ins we realized it was fate that wanted us to join not only as better friends, but like-minded, new entrepreneurs. If you haven't checked out Float yet, its a definite must.. hearty sandwiches & custom-made floats, need I say more?

When she extended a warm invite to be a part of Float's first holiday pop-up event, I was ecstatic. It probably took me a minute to reply back with a big, fat YES.  The only problem was I wouldn't have the airstream ready in time to house my merchandise in. Fortunately, Iris reassured me that it wouldn't be a problem. Blossom's story and vintage goods was all that I needed to make a presence.  I can't thank her enough for her continuous encouragement and advice through these first steps for Blossom. Thank you, Iris! 

So without further ado, 
it is with my delight to invite you to my first pop-up event at Float in Pasadena!
Add caption
I hope to see all you lovelies there for my hand-picked vintage & other goods provided by local artists & crafters. 


Keep Blooming, 
J.

1 comment:

  1. Ik spreek niet over scheurtjes in oude banden, maar in tamelijk nieuwe banden. En dan bedoel ik 1-2 jaar. De cracks waar Sheldon over spreekt is iets heel anders. Die zijn het gevolg van contact met rommel op de weg. De scheurtjes waar ik het over heb, zitten in de flanken en het zijn er honderden. De oorzaak is slechte hechting van de rubbercompound aan de koordlagen, of krimp in de rubbercompound. Dat heet gebrekkige kwaliteit.
    http://www.theelectrichearts.com |

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!