Style Crush: Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung is easily on the top of my style crush list. She embodies this carefree, quirky sense of style and is never a bore to look at. Her use of fun prints and array of colors stand out amongst the rest and I can't help but to swoon over her & her closet! Not only is she always adorably dressed, the lady has a sense of humor! I remember her show on MTV [It's on with Alexa Chung] and her side comments were always so awkward & quick-witted. If you haven't thought twice about this British beauty, watch this video of her and try telling me she isn't rad.

 
* She's hosting a new show on lifetime called, "24 Hour Catwalk" and it premiers on Jan. 20th! I will solely be watching for this lady and her chic outfits (;


aesthetically yours,
J.

1 comment:

  1. he post contains really beneficial information that will satisfy readers and can clarify things upon. You have you a nice way of presenting certain issue and seems to be so qualified
    http://www.cruisesfrombaltimore.org |

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your love & feedback, thank you!